Friday, September 4, 2009

9-4-2009 Fri - About to hit the Whites!

Just got to Glencliff, NH. Haven't had as much time as I would like to get this blog updated, I really wanna get all my pictures up and get all my entries in, but just can't find the time. Trying to get through the White Mtn's before it gets real cold, tomorrow I'm about to go over the first mountain above treeline (and above 4000ft), Mt Moosilauke. I've heard I'm entering one of the most beautiful sections, so I'm excited about that!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay! I am still in so much awe over you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear about what you see and experience, and to see the pics! We need to share our Colorado pics with you -- We went up 2 fourteeners, Mt. Evans and Pikes Peak, and they were gorgeous. Thanks for the bday card, pics, and phone message -- that was the funniest bday card I've gotten in a long time! Love you! --Lynn

    ReplyDelete