Wednesday, July 1, 2009

6-30-2009 Tues

Mostly we just hung around the house, relaxing. My time in Philly has consisted of eating alot of Philly Cheese Steaks, and sleeping. We went to the 2 most famous last night: Pat's & Geno's and got 1 philly cheesesteak from each, the consensus between me and John was that Pat's won. They didn't chop their meat up as much, and it was cooked better (had abit more flavor).
We had dinner at the house tonight, and shared a bottle of wine afterward

Later on we went to a few dive bars right around the corner, it was interesting to see some of south philly with some friends who just moved in the neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooo! You can't leave until you try Tony Luke's. Pat's and Geno's take all the spotlight, but there's a dedicated Tony Luke's following.

    Incidentally, I'm astonishingly jealous -- I <3 Philly. Of course, if I'd moved when I was supposed to, we actually never would've met!

    ReplyDelete