Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4-08-2009 Wed - My Feet Hurt

Franklin, NC...again...

Ok, last day off for awhile I swear! I took a picture of the back of my heels, when I get it developed I'll upload it and that will explain all these days off..
I'm headed out tomorrow morn and will have enough food to stay out for at least 7 days. I'm watching a Spurs game right now, so gotta get back to that, didn't think I'd get to see any Spurs games while I was out here. I got my trekking poles today, so those are gonna be a huge help, I've heard they take about 30% of the pressure off your knees.
Hopefully next time I update I'll be in Tennessee. I'm gonna miss Franklin after spending so much time here, its a cool little town. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Charlie Chaplin...it was good to hear from you. Get some moonshine, drink through the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nikki! Drink through the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and yea it's been past 7 days...get to bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I worry about your feet. I'm really hoping they are looking better. Looking forward to your next set of blogs. By the way, This is your cousin Jennie in Albuquerque. Sounds like you are really having a great adventure. What a fantastic experience!

    ReplyDelete