Thursday, April 2, 2009

4-02-2009 Thur - Hiawassee, GA

Start point: Deep Gap Shelter
End point: Dicks Creek Gap
miles hiked: 3.8

Took it easy today, just hiked to the road and got a ride to town. Staying in town with Moxi, Skywalker, Snuggles and Damascus. I really think I do need a zero day to see if it will help my knee (and the back of my ankle, its like everyday a different part of me hurts!). Plus if I have to take a zero day this is the perfect time, we are all going to get a ride to Franklin, NC and stay fri and sat for a Hiker Bash. I don't really know the details but it sounds like alot of fun, and I think everyone is in the same boat, get outta this wet weather for awhile and enjoy the company of some fellow hikers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey basher, I found your blog.
    Nice meeting you tonight, hope you have a great hike. I'll keep an eye on you as you head towards the big K!

    Hometown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you too Hometown!

    ReplyDelete