Friday, August 21, 2009

8-18-2009 Tues

Start point: Dalton, MA
End point: Cheshire, MA - St Mary of the Assumption Church
miles hiked: 9

Didn't leave Dalton, MA till late in the afternoon. When I got to Cheshire it was around 8pm and I went by the church hoping someone was around, it said in my guidebook you could stay there but must talk to the pastor first. Luckily someone was just leaving when I got there and I was able to talk to the pastor, he let me in the parish hall and showed me around. Only 1 other hiker was there so we each got our own little room. The pastor was very nice and I was amazed at how generous they were to let us stay there.

1 comment:

  1. Holy CRAP! I can't believe you caught lyme disease. Please be sure and take all your antibiotics religiously and THEN get a follow-up with the next free clinic. Some people get side-lined years with that sh*t, I don't want that to be you! Don't f*ck around with neurological diseases, that's my motto! Otherwise, sounds like you're still having fun! Will you be home in time for Thanksgiving? We're going to do it in the 'Ham again this year...maybe you could take Henry and I on a camping excursion afterwards...
    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete