Sunday, June 7, 2009

5-26-2009 Tues - Farm Work Day 3

Some neighbors came over and helped us de-worm the sheep, which consisted of us getting the sheep in the barn, then grabbing them one by one (easier said than done, those guys are strong and do not wanna cooperate), holding them still, holding their mouth open and squirting the de-worming liquid stuff into their mouth. Then you mark them to know which ones you've done. With that done, we finished up the fence, had some leftover spaghetti for dinner, watched a movie, and listened to music before bed. Well I had a little too much wine so I ended up passing out on the couch, but it was my last night, so we had to do it up. We worked pretty good together, and hopefully I will get to come back after my hike is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment