Sunday, June 7, 2009

6-7-2009 Sun

Start point: Lamberts Meadow campsite / Sawmill Run
End point: U.S. 220/I-81 Interchange area - Daleville / Troutville, VA
miles hiked: 9.1
total miles hiked: 718.6

Nice easy hike into town for another re-supply, re-charge. Me and Dragonbreath spilt a hotel room, did some laundry. He went to eat at a Mexican restaurant, I updated all these entries and got my food for next week at the good ole Dollar General. I got some Taco Bell for dinner, watched in disgust as the Lakers won another game. Now its real late so I gotta get to sleep. Hopefully I'll update again sooner than later this next time. Not sure what this river was, but this view was a few miles before you get to town.

3 comments:

  1. Total miles: 718.6 Good lord! I know you have a while left, but that is really damn impressive so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babe,
    I just got caught up on reading all of your blogs, wow 718.6 miles is crazy!!! All those push ups..are you practicing for me when you get back? better get to practicing on your squats then too. lol!! And I still expect dinner, remember you took off before we could do that....
    She's a brick hooouse mighty, mighty lettin it all hang out......
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete