Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6-19-2009 Fri

Start point: Blackrock Hut
End point: Hightop Mtn
miles hiked: 22

Well I wanted to get out of camp early but I didn't end up leaving until a little after 9am. Had a snack near Loft Mtn, then hiked a few more miles and went to the campstore near the Loft Mtn Campground. Antrack was there, he was nice enough to share some extra food he had with me. It was great, I had 1 bagel left, and he gave me some cream cheese, avacado, and sprouts to put on it. Took alot of breaks, I wanted to try and do a marathon today (26.2 miles) but I just could not get motivated to hike that far. I'm gonna try and get up real early tomorrow so I can try to do alot of miles without having to rush at the end of the day (like I did today). I did 4 sets of 30 push-ups this morning, then 2 more sets of 30 later in the day. Also 30 crunches and 10 sit-ups.

This is near the top of Hightop Mtn

No comments:

Post a Comment