Sunday, June 7, 2009

5-31-2009 - Zero in Pearisburg

View from the Church Hostel
The bunk house (Holy Family Church hostel)
We were gonna hike out today, I even took down my tent and packed everything up, but we decided not to leave at some point in the morning. Some more folks I know showed up throughout the day, Skully, as well as Skipping Stones, Puddle Jumper, Top Hat and Duffy.
Dragonbreath, Chick Magnet and I made it to breakfast at the Friends and Family Restaurant. Chick Magnet and I ordered what was called "I want it all", sausage, bacon, ham, eggs, grits, homefries, buscuits and toast. Boy I love breakfast more than ever now. That waitress gave Dragonbreath some grief because she had to keep coming back because he kept ordering more food. Kinda just piddled around all day, which was pretty nice and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment